Saturday, March 9, 2019

Night of the WarthogBeastmen

Somewhere in the eerie,erotic Toyverse months later...

Outside the surreal storm rages.
As it does Shan sleeps and I make a break for it.
I find the secret passage that takes to me the waterfall under the skylight. Already Shan had made a promise to dispose me to one of her Ripnoids but I didn't go along. So I waited for the right moment to flee back into the surreal bizarre jungle despite the risks.
I dive into the waterfall and suddenly I'm seized by a strong current. My small size makes its impossible to fight the strange current,so I go with the flow of the current. My nude body spins and turns with the current and the strange undersea current brings light above. In a few minutes I drifted away from the strange structure where I'd been kept. I didn't have to worry about Shan for a while.
As the river current slowed,I regain my swim footing and I swim to shore. The night is cool. A light breeze blows and  I hear a low rumble of thunder. The current has washed me to unfamiliar grass shore and an ominious dark unfamiliar erotic jungle. Once on my feet I follow a path that leads somewhere.
I'm unaware a something larger than me is stalking me for its dinner. As I continue down the path I hear a low roar and I turn. A huge thick leg,compound eye spider. I break into a run and the spider pursues me. As it follow me down the path,something else grabs its attention and it flees into the opposite direction.
I continue down the path and everything is all quiet.
I reach a field of huge lilies near a surreal pond.
I sigh with relief as I lay on the ground surrounded by the lilies and the sky above continues to clear. I sleep for a few hours--

Hours later.
I wake up to some hideous looking horn shadows. Thier armed and they appear to be warthogs horns and all. Yet thes warthogbeastmen are standing and the leader licks his lips. "Ah,a toy.Surrender."
 Another of the strange Warthogbeastmen grabs my wrists and binds with his rope behind my back. Minutes later I march with my captors toward thier steed. Halfway toward thier large insidious spiders I'm order to stop. I do so. Another WarthogBeastmen binds my ankles and thier mysterious leader throws me over his shoulder...
 I squirm but his large fingers keep me in place.
 Next thing I lay bound on my hairless chest under a firm hand of the WarthogBeastmen. They scurry off with me as thier new found catch. I gaze dumbfounded...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shardo;s Realm (an alt tale)

 Deep somewhere in the erotic jungles of the Toyverse...  I'm lost.  I have no idea where I am. For the jungle is vast and with the suns...

Altar of Sacrifice