Sunday, January 20, 2019

Captive Toy,Worthy Toy

Somewhere in the vast infinite erotic Toyverse...

Her insidious dragonfly zooms through the moonlit heavens.
Queen Shan's powerful fingers pierce my bare ass. My wrists and ankes are bound. The thin silk ropes keep me in my place as the mysterious regal queen flys far and wide to her destination. Shan doesn't tell me where we're going. She's more please that her hunt for me is over for the time being. The wind whips her long curly brown hair and her deep probing brown eyes memorize me.
There's no point in making conversation.
To her I'm a captive toy,worthy toy.
Below I scan the erotic jungle and I feel her hmmmmmmmmming dragonfly descend to tree level. We're closer to our hidden destination or lair.
I feel the memorizing queen lick my cheek with her fork tongue and her human lips gently caress me.
 I sense she's still in charge of her cult. Her cult I figure must have many eyes in the jungle.

We head toward some surreal looking clearing near a glistening lake. Huge insect and dragonlike shadows fight in the water distance. The queen steers her steed closer to the clearing and I see hideous looking mask figures below. As her dragonfly lands on parapet of grass,one of the mask figures leads out another transport: an odd legged spider with large salivating mandibles.
 I realize Shan isn't taking chances this time.
 "Where are we?"
  "You'll know soon enough my worthy toy." The queen says with a seductiveness in her voice.
   Immediately one mask muscle figutes manhandles me over his shoulder. I squirm as he carries me toward the hungry looking spider and Shan gazes at me with a fiendish delight.
"Don't hurt him," The Queen advises.
  The intimaditing mask muscle figure lays me on my chest as his queen climbs on the odd leg monster. I feel the queen's hand on my bare ass again as she and her party ride back into the twilight darkness of the erotic jungle.
 Again she lets out her eerie haunting laughter as it echos in the erotic jungle.
 Only she knows my fate....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shardo;s Realm (an alt tale)

 Deep somewhere in the erotic jungles of the Toyverse...  I'm lost.  I have no idea where I am. For the jungle is vast and with the suns...

Altar of Sacrifice